Curriculum element 2 of the CISCOS study course deals with “Community development and its implications for service providers” with the following dimensions:
- Rights’ based understanding of ‘caring communities’
- Social community and political territory
- Assessment of community structures, life conditions and skills
- Roles and responsibilities of service providers in a community development approach
- Community organizing and empowerment
Curriculum element 2 material will soon be published through this website and the EASPD E-Learning Hub.